• AND BEIGE, LLC (AB) accepts the following form of payment with valid photo identification: Visa, Master Card, Discover, Cash, and checks. All checks are subject to verification and all appropriate fees associated with NSF transactions and reversals in addition to the face value of the document. A $65.00 fee is applied for each returned check. AB reserves the right to apply a five percent (5%) credit card service fee when credit card is not provided in person and has to be keyed in manually.
Custom orders, special orders, non-stock orders
• All non-stock merchandise orders, special orders, and custom orders totaling $2,000.00 or less, require full payment to process orders.
• A fifty percent (50%) deposit is required on all non-stock orders, special orders, and custom orders if totaling more than $2,000.00 and if estimated shipping date is more than four (4) weeks. Remainder of balance is due at shipping.
• All non-stock orders, special orders, and custom orders (including upholstery, case goods, tables, lighting, decorative, etc.) are non-cancellable, non-returnable, and non-refundable.
• Immediately upon delivery, please inspect shipment for accuracy of materials ordered and for any visible damage. If there is apparent damage and/or if there are any questions, immediately contact the AB showroom while the delivery service is still onsite. Visible damage must be noted on freight carrier delivery receipt. Once delivery has been signed for and accepted by the client, the order is considered complete. Any claims thereafter, must be presented in writing to AB and the freight carrier within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of delivery of materials ordered.
• AB is not liable for delivery damage on any order that is not shipped directly to and received by AB's preferred receiving delivery service.
• Designers extending their professional discounts must provide confirmation prior to any given transaction. Thereafter, transaction is considered complete and no further discount will be given. See below for info on returns and refunds.
• AB will do its best to meet estimated lead times for all orders. However, there are circumstances that may arise that may result in the production or delivery on orders. Note that lead times are an estimated and not a guarantee of a specific delivery date.
• Glass or mirrors damaged while in transit are not considered defective items. AB reserves the right to replace the glass or mirror as quickly as possible.
• AB reserves the right to apply a 35% restock fee to cancelled, altered, or undeliverable orders. All restock fees will be calculated from the original retail price.
Refunds / Returns
• Refund is issued only for regularly in-stocked store merchandise purchases if*:
- Proof of purchase is provided.
- Merchandise is in the same new condition when originally purchased. No exceptions.
- Merchandise is returned within five (5) days of purchase.
• The following are non-returnable, non-refundable, and considered final sale:
- All non-stock, special, and custom orders. All orders placed from store floor models and catalogs.
- Antique, vintage, and one-of-a-kind merchandise
- Sale items, priced-reduced items, floor sample, clearance, and other "as-is" merchandise
- All fabric orders
-All orders that have been delivered and signed for.
• Non-sale furniture purchased directly off the AB floor, if returned within five (5) days and in same like-new condition, is available for a refund less a 35% restock fee.
• AB offers a variety of natural and hand crafted products and materials which have unique, high degrees of variation, and natural variations and imperfections. This is to be expected from such materials, so no return, refund, or exchange will be honored. Consult with your sales representative for more information or questions prior to purchasing or ordering.
• Any refund over $75.00, if purchase was made with cash or check, will be issued by check within 2-3 weeks from return date.
• Delivery and shipping fees (and any tax incurred from such fees) are non-refundable.
• *AB reserves the right to apply a 35% restock fee on all approved returns. All restock fees will be calculated from the original retail price.
• With proof of purchase, AB extends warranties offered by AB stocked manufacturers. For questions and warranty information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your sales representative.
- Fabric: Manufacturer’s warranty covers issues with seams, slippage, fraying, and zippers. Manufacturer’s warranty does not include wrinkling, fading, pilling, shrinking, dye lots and normal wear & tear.
- Cushion cores: Softening of foam, down, and other cushion core material is expected to occur over the life of the merchandise. It is, therefore, not covered under any warranty.
- Leather / Painted furniture / wood: Natural variations occur in the dye lots, wood grains & finishes, leather hides, and painted finished, therefore, are not covered under any warranty.
- Slip covered pieces: Furnishings covered in this fashion should be professionally cleaned.
• AB reserves the right to inspect merchandise in question in your home. Depending on the type of repair required, services could possibly be performed in your home or at an appropriate, AB-approved workshop. Repair or replacement, if applicable, is at the discretion of AB. Please direct any questions regarding our policies to email@example.com or your design consultant.
All above policies are subject to change without notification.